Built in the late 1960s, this F68AH bulkhead flatcar was designed to carry lumber, structural steel and pipes, as well as logs and other long commodities. The reinforced bulkheads provide load protection as well as prevent shifting during transit. TTX was established in 1955 as “Trailer Train,” and as their business evolved simply became “TTX” in a 1991 rebranding effort.
Road #: 80234